A Few things to "KEEP US SAFE"
We are committed to making your golf experience as fun as we can! These are interesting times and it is clear the government doesn't understand #TheWOODSIDEWAY, but we will live with the rules to keep you safe and get out on the golf course. We assure you this isn't us, we'd love to get you on our new carts and serve you food and beverage on the course but that isn't an option today. There will be a time in the near future that we will be back to a normal and we are excited to know it is coming. In the meantime, here are a few things we need to make sure we are all following to stay safe
Social Distancing and Gatherings
* Social distancing of 6 feet or more is required at all times.
* Please do not Gather on the Tee and keep your distance.
Reservations & Payment for Golf
* Green Fees must be paid in advance, either online or by phone at (262) 246.7042
* THERE IS NO OPTION TO PAY FOR GREEN FEES AT THE GOLF COURSE and you must have a tee time to play golf to ensure space for social distancing. No walk-ons.
* If you have an existing online username and password then please use it to log in when making your tee time reservation. Book your tee times below.
* Golf Carts are currently not allowed during play. Possible Carts for disabled may be available as early as the 24th.
* ALL GOLF IS WALKING ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
* We have a two pull carts so getting them will be as easy as getting a haircut! We strongly encourage you to bring yours, borrow one or lighten up the bag and hoof it. We will have a few caddies available during the weekends to loop for you, but not enough for everyone.
* Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
* Please park in every other parking stall, if possible. Within 15 minutes of your tee time you may get out of your car and check in with the starter.
* The driving range and practice green are closed.
A Little Different Golf Experience
* No scorecards will be provided at the golf course. You can get the same experience of our carts with the Yamatrack Golf Player App - Simply download it. Keep score and get your GPS number!
* Holes have been modified so you will only need to touch your golf ball after putting out and we ask you to not touch the flagstick.
* For your safety we have removed bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers and bathrooms from the course.
* We are limiting refuse containers and ask you to please use them.
(These changes are designed to help keep golf safe and prevent the spread of COVID19.)
Food and Beverage Availability
* Snacks and non-alcoholic beverage will be available for purchase for carry out only.
* Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be enforced at all times.
* Small non-alcoholic carry on beverages are allowed. Snack-type food is fine as well such as bananas, granola bars and apples.
* Carry on alcohol is not allowed per Wisconsin State Statute and will be confiscated and player will be asked to leave without a refund.
Clubhouse and Restrooms
* Restrooms in Clubhouse will be open with social distancing of at least 6 feet required.
* No restrooms will be available on the golf course.
* Sorry we must keep the golf shop and banquet hall closed.
POST GOLF -
* Please no gathering or lingering in the parking lot. (NOT OUR RULE)
* Avoid customary handshakes, high fives, fist bumps etc. to minimize contact with other golfers.
Cancellations and Refunds
* If you cancel MORE THAN 24 hours in advance you will be issued rain check and that will be emailed to the email on file.
* No call / no shows will forfeit their green fee with no refund.
* Refunds must be called in, we do not keep your Credit Card info on file and will need it to refund. Please call the Clubhouse at 262-246.7042
04/24/2020 - 499 Views - View Golf Course Profile